Welcome to Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus
Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus - La Romana - Dominican Republic
The IBEROSTAR Hacienda Dominicus Hotel offers 5-star All Inclusive accommodations in Bayahibe, a picturesque village on the Dominican Republic's southeast coast. This is the perfect beachfront locale for indulging in a comfortable, luxurious Caribbean vacation. Designed with both couples and families with children in mind, our top hotel's entertainment program includes activities for young and older alike as well as a modern spa for serene relaxation and high quality dining options.
- Fun for All. Guests of all ages will never be bored with this hotel's wide array of entertainment and leisure options, all carefully prepared by our skilled, professional staff. By day, children can spend hours of fun at Lucy's Club. By night, adults can unwind with live shows and music hosted by our 5-star hotel.
- Irresistible Dining. Travelers with an affinity for fine food and new tastes will fall in love with the excellent local and international selections at the IBEROSTAR Hacienda Dominicus. The hotel features a phenomenal buffet plus four a la carte restaurants showcasing Mexican, Japanese, gourmet, and steakhouse cuisines. The Hacienda Dominicus Hotel is also home to several themed bars.
- Spa Sensations. Our modern spa provides five rooms for treatments, jacuzzis, and much more. This will quickly become your favorite place to escape for the best relaxation during your trip to the Dominican Republic.
When you think of the Dominican Republic and the IBEROSTAR Hacienda Dominicus Hotel, many things come to mind, but boredom is never one of them! Our exciting entertainment and leisure offerings will keep you and your family on your toes day and night throughout your trip to the Dominican Republic. Fun in the sun can also mean rest and relaxation. Our 5-star hotel caters to your pampering needs with its modern spa where you can rejuvenate both mind and body.
A Hotel for Little Travelers
Lucy's Club is the IBEROSTAR Hacienda Dominicus Hotel's exclusive spot designated for children ages 4 through 12. It's the perfect place to play and have a good time with drawing, reading, movies, and making friends.
Our innovative spa features four rooms for treatments, jacuzzis, beauty services, sauna, and a full line of massages. It is the serene haven for those hoping to escape and relax during their Caribbean vacation.
The IBEROSTAR Hacienda Dominicus is famous for its nightly entertainment. Our professional staff plans shows, dances, and a variety of live music every night. There is no better way to round out your sunny day than with our irresistible nightly entertainment.
The IBEROSTAR Hacienda Dominicus Hotel is a perfect venue for practicing outdoor sports while being one with nature. Our coveted location along the breathtaking white, sandy beaches of the Caribbean Sea create the perfect spot for scuba diving and other watersports. Without even leaving the hotel, guests can fill their days with plenty of other on-site sports and recreational activities such as tennis, target shooting, volleyball, and much more.
Within the hotel, be sure to visit the CDC Padi Palm Resort Scuba Center, directed by Dressel Divers International, which offers a long list of boat excursions for diving into the crystal clear Caribbean waters.
Complimentary on-site sports at the IBEROSTAR Hacienda Dominicus include aerobics, billiards, target shooting, tennis (lighted courts require an additional charge), table tennis, volleyball, kayaking, catamarans, windsurfing, and beginner's scuba diving lessons in the pool. Guests may also make use of our fitness center and fully equipped gym.
What is included at the All Inclusive IBEROSTAR Hacienda Dominicus Hotel?
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the hotel restaurants.
- Appetizers in the hotel bars.
- National and international beverages 24 hours a day.
- Room service from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Menu features sandwiches, salads, and desserts.
- Sports: aerobics, billiards, target shooting, fitness room, tennis, table tennis, volleyball, kayaking, catamarans, windsurfing, and beginner's scuba diving lessons in the pool.